- Customer service oriented to work directly with Corbins’ customer
- Problem solving ability in the electrical field
- Comprehend electrical blueprints and review for accuracy
- Ability to interpret schematics to build electronic devices
- Knowledge of electrical grids and ability to install and troubleshoot
- Mathematical aptitude to create and analyze schematics
- Ability to identify issues and correct problems with electrical components
- Journeyman certification or equivalent electrician experience
This is a safety sensitive position and all applicable policies will apply.
It has been and continues to be the long-standing policy of Corbins Electric to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Corbins Electric complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.