Our client is seeking a DOCUMENT CONTROL COORDINATOR (Admin. Asst.)
to join their team of professionals. This position is based in Fayetteville, NC
Perform a variety of document control functions for a project or department. Will have knowledge of document control policies and the use of electronic systems used to manage documentation. The position will have frequent interactions with members of the public over the phone. Full OR Part Time
- Answers incoming calls, screens callers and directs calls accordingly. Schedules meetings, appointments, etc.
- Supplies information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers.
- Receive, distribute, apply postage to outgoing mail, and ensure evening delivery to post office or late pickup box.
- Perform clerical duties such as light typing, filing, answering phones, messenger service, etc.
- Performs other responsibilities unique to the location.
- High school diploma (or equivalent) with 3 - 10 years of relevant work experience
- Some college level education or facilities related certification coursework preferred.
- Strong verbal AND written communication skills
- Demonstrated keyboard and basic data entry skills
- Familiarity with established procedures and reference documents
- Organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills are required
- Basic/Advanced PC skills
- Team player who is deadline driven and works well with others
- Knowledge of general office practices
- Familiarity with MS Windows and related word processing, spreadsheet, and database software. Some assignments may require familiarity with an electronic document management system
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks