Project Manager III
Duration: 12 months
Location: Nashville, TN
Company: oil and gas company
- Supports all phases of projects from inception through completion.
- Acts as primary contact for project activities, leading project review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Establishes design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test.
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies project problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Liaise with business functions to understand ongoing needs. Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Acts as advisor to program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
- Bachelors Degree
- 7-10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in midstream pipeline projects preferred