Maintenance Technician Responsibilities
Industrial Food Company.
fast passed Monday - Monday working 60 -65 hours per week 2nd shift 3-11 & 3rd shift 10:00 pm to 6:00am
- Surveying buildings and repair mechanical systems
- Performing maintenance of electrical systems
- Assisting in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems
We are looking for a thorough Maintenance Technician to undertake the responsibility to preserve the good condition and functionality of premises. You will perform maintenance tasks of great variety such as machines ,pumps, Gare boxes.
A Maintenance Technician is a thorough professional with a practical mind and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and responsibly by observing all health and safety and GMP.
The goal is to maintain the buildings and common areas in the best possible condition.
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
- Maintain plumbing systems to ensure functionality
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix pumps, coveters belts etc.)
- Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide
- Conduct general upkeep procedures and other tasks as assigned.
- must be able to keep logs on machines daily.
- Proven experience as maintenance technician
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
- High school diploma or experience in food processing company