We're looking for qualified and experienced personnel for FT, contract, and per diem opportunities in Hampton Roads, Norfolk, Winchester, Virginia Beach and Newport News, VA.
Marine Electricians (up to $27.30 DOE)
- Must have 4 years’ shipyard experience
- Considerable knowledge with reading & interpreting electrical schematics.
- Must have experience wiring low voltage controls, limit switches, three phase/single phase motors and high voltage panels
- Must know Lock-Out/Tag-Out procedures as required by code.
- Ability to draft and submit Condition Found Reports
- Must be proficient using VOM’s, Meggers, Amp & Phase rotation meters
-Proficient at building, maintaining, troubleshooting and diagnosing electrical problems
- Strong understanding requirements for NAVSEA Standard Items 009-08, 009-28 & 009-74
-Must be U.S. citizen or national and submit to Criminal Background Check
-Must be able to pass a drug screen or hair follicle drug test depending on contract
-Long term assignments (Some for up to 2 yrs.)
-ACA compliant Health Insurance Benefits Available
-Paid Holidays and Vacation for those who meet eligibility requirements
Up to $27.30 and Per Diem is $110 a day