ISC Constructors, LLC, a privately held company, is an industrial electrical, instrumentation and controls company offering engineering, construction and maintenance services. Founded in 1989 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, we have grown to employ over 2,600 people primarily in the southern region of the United States.
Through our in Baton Rouge, Beaumont, Houston, and Lake Charles, we service the chemical processing, petrochemical, refining, power and pulp, and paper industries.
The Regional Quality Manager acts as a supporting role to the Corporate Quality Director. Primary functions include but are not limited to ensuring effective and efficient execution of ISC’s quality program. Leading and managing applicable Projects, Continuous Service Facilities and Offices as follows:
- Ensure regional Projects, Offices and Continuous Service Facilities quality staffing levels are maintained.
- Ensure and monitor Quality Management competency, training and quality awareness of regional quality personnel.
- Work with Site Management in the training, mentoring, and career development of staff, including QA/QC Manager/Coordinators, Inspectors, and Document Control associates.
- Participate in Customer pre-bid, bid or contract planning and preparation as required.
- Review and status subcontractor or supplier quality document submittals (Quality Plans, Test & Inspection Plans, procedures), to ensure effective controls are in place in key areas.
- Present quality-based information/materials to customers.
- Assist the Site/Project QA/QC Manager in preparing and maintaining the Site/Project Quality Plan.
- Responsible for performing periodic site audits to measure and assure implementation of the quality program.
- Perform analysis of processes. Propose improvements to established processes and/or development of new processes to enhance quality.
- Ensure project teams have required training (e.g., process, project-specific) and that the appropriate training records (e.g. training logs/reports) are in place.
- Candidates for this position should have (10) Years QA/QC experience in Industrial Electrical and Instrumentation fabrication, installation and testing.
- Technical knowledge in the application of engineering, procurement, construction, inspection and testing sufficient to comprehend specified requirements is desired.
- Familiarity with industry codes and standards related to Electrical and Instrument installation and testing.
- Proficiency in performing document reviews and conducting audits.
- Aptitude to learn how to analyze systems and procedures.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills in Windows OS, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Travel - 75% (Gulf Coast Region), Reimbursable Mileage
- Applicants who submit a cover letter and resume in addition to the application will be looked upon favorably
- Excellent wages (DOE) and complete benefits package
- This announcement will remain open until April 15, 2019, or until the position is filled.
- We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law