We are currently accepting resumes and inquires for 2-3 experienced Apprentice or Journeyman Electricians for a commercial project in Thomasville, GA. Are currently accepting candidates from the following cities: Boston, Barwick, Coolidge, Ochlocknee, Dixie, Pavo, Cairo, Meigs, Quitman, Berlin, Hartsfield, and Tallahassee, FL as well!
Projected Start Date: ASAP! (NO PER DIEM OFFERED)
Job duties included but not limited to: Running and bending EMT/Rigid conduit, pulling wire, PVC cables, electrical rooms, smurf 2 low-voltage switches, raceways, exterior work, lighting/trenching, . Candidates that are interested with experience, will be expected to have knowledge of deductions and takeoffs when bending conduit.
- Must have an up to date resume
- 5 years + of electrical experience
- Must have basic hand tools and PPE
- Must have 2 forms of ID (Must be eligible to work for any U.S employer)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Overtime is available per project needs
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits
For more information and immediate consideration please apply at https://hrcenter.ontempworks.com/en/TalentCorporation (Branch: Tampa| Workflow Name: Standard Application). Please provide an UPDATED resume for further consideration.
Should you be considered further, you'll surely be contacted with potential next steps in the process - thank you!