Location: Brandenburg, KY
Pay Rate: Up to $30/Hour + $100 Per Diem
Hours: 60 Hours/Week + Additional when need; expected through September 2022 (potential for longer)
Systems is looking for a precision millwright that is ready to hit the ground running in Brandenburg, KY! This position is short term with per diem.
We are a family-owned company with over 50 years experience of designing, building, and maintaining steel mills. We have always looked for employees who desire a career, not just a job with a company, and we have strived to be the kind of company that people want to stay with long-term. Not only is it our motto but it is our true belief that, “Our Employees Make The Difference”.
Precision Millwright Job Responsibilities:
- Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly
- Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed
- Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it
- Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance
- Controlling operations of equipment or systems
- Managing one's own time and the time of others
Benefits – Company subsidized health insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, paid vacation, and opportunities for continuing education, such as NCCER certifications and our in-house Welding Training Program.
Precision Millwright Qualifications / Skills:
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures such as highways and roads
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
Experience and Requirements:
- Previous precision millwright experience in an industrial setting is preferred
- OSHA Approved Met-Guard boots (annual company allowance provided)
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
So, do you think you have what it takes to join The Systems Family? Apply Now!