Find a Job
Follow on Facebook
Post a Job
Blast Cleaning Technologies, Inc
West Allis, WI
Hiring starts approximately
This job is hiring at a future date. Apply now to get your name on the hiring list.
Blast Cleaning Technologies, Inc.
(BCT) has a full-time
position available. Our electricians work in a
clean, dry environment
doing production and maintenance electrical work. There are frequent
opportunities to work overtime
, and our electricians receive
additional pay for travel
*Potential to earn a
ZERO DOLLAR MONTHLY PREMIUM Medical Insurance (that's no monthly medical insurance premiums out of your paycheck!)
*Companywide GAINSHARING with the potential of up to 10% bonus on annual pay!
*Opportunities for career growth with the Industry Leader in Shot Blast Equipment
Opportunity for a sign on bonus of $3000 (negotiable payment terms)!!
BCT is a leader in blast equipment manufacturing and was founded on repairing, rebuilding and upgrading shot blast equipment. Partnering with industry-leading technology suppliers, we provide unmatched service and support for the foundry, forging, metal fabrication, automotive, aerospace, agriculture, defense, rail, energy and power generation industries. Our mission is to design world-class equipment, components, and system upgrades that provide solutions to long-standing problems with blast equipment.
Under the direction of the Electrical Manager, the electrician will complete all electrical work as instructed. This will include maintenance and production electrical work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
1. Be sure you and the people around you are working safely.
2. Helps drive and support BCT's Culture and Core Values.
3. Layout and install wiring circuits in conformance with established codes.
4. Ability to use hand and power tools properly.
5. Read and interpret electrical schematics to wire machines and panels.
6. Work in a team atmosphere with assembly and engineering teams.
8. Ability to move, push, pull, or lift moderately heavy objects.
9. Ability to work at heights, climb and work on ladders, scissors lifts, and articulating lifts.
10. Build quality panels with an eye toward detail.
11. Troubleshooting electrical issues in house and in the field of new and used equipment.
12. Ability to travel within the US 5 days a month average throughout the year.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Experience with PLC's, control systems, and root cause analysis is preferred but not required.
Electrical wiring and conduit knowledge.
Attention to detail.
Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously; attention to detail with strong organization skills.
Ability to read Electrical machine drawings and schematics.
Proficient in conduit bending. EMT, IMC, RMC.
Have good communications skills with the ability to interact well with others.
Ability to use hand and power tools properly.
Education and/or Experience
Journeyman or Masters license, or five to seven years of related experience, or ten to twelve years of progressively responsible related experience, or a combination of education and experience.
BCT is hiring!
We are looking for enthusiastic people who share our passion for manufacturing top quality shot cleaning equipment. BCT is proud to be the only shot blast cleaning manufacturer in the U.S. At BCT, our employees are our most important resource and we take great pride in making BCT a casual and enjoyable workplace. We pride ourselves in offering the following incentives:
- Employee gainsharing
- Company cookouts
- Over 2 million dollar investment in our historic West Allis location (upgrades and refurbishment)
- Dedicated to being the only shot blast cleaning manufacturer in the U.S.
- Comprehensive benefits and 401K offering
- Value a work-life balance, generous PTO plan and several paid U.S. holidays
NEW FEATURE: Build interest in your upcoming jobs by listing a future hire date.
Hiring on future date?
Share this job