In the performance of duties for this position, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, and hear; frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects; occasionally required to stand, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance; regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, peripheral and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Ability for extended concentration. Must be able to enter confirmed apce and comply with safety policies.
In performing the duties for the job, the employee with generally work in outside weather conditions (at job sites with moving vehicles and mechanical operations). Employee will travel by automobile and/or airplane to job site locations and be away from home for long periods of time to complete required installation. Average work week consists of 10 hours a day, 6 days a week.
This is a traveling position which required employees to be on the road for long periods of time to complete required installation. While traveling, employees will receive an hourly wage, per diem and hotel accommodations.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Preferred candidates will have more education/experience
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry our instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form; ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
- May be subject to background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.