Seeking an experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanic for our client located in S.Houston/ Pasadena line.
The Heavy Equipment Mechanic will be responsible for:
• Troubleshooting & repairs of hydraulics, diesel, electrical systems and schematics.
• Assemble, disassemble and reconfigure booms.
• Assessment (STA) and adheres to all safety requirements.
• Perform inspections and eventually be able to certify machines annually. Crawler Crane experience.
• Able to explain operation function and LMI programming to operators.
Basic Job Requirements
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in maintenance repair
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Literate in diagnostics and basic computer skills.
Other Job Requirements
• Required to have own tools up to 2" in wrenches and up to 3/4" drive in socket sets.
• Must have experience with heavy construction equipment to include but not limited to the following: crawler cranes, hydraulic cranes, loaders, dozers, backhoes, tele-handlers, aerial work platforms and down
• Physically able to squat, stoop, bend, climb, lie on back, lift and pull, reach up and out. Lift 70 lbs., carry 50 lbs.
• Ability to analyze, diagnose and execute all repairs on various types of equipment.
Associate Degree of Applied Science in Diesel Technology is a plus.
Day shift usually runs between 7am - 3:30pm but requires flexibility to work longer hours.
Pay rate is DOE.
**Please forward full resume for immediate review and consideration**