Royal Electric Company is growing and we want you!!!!
At Royal we provide expert electrical design, construction, and service with builders, contractors and facility owners who value relationships, trust, expertise, and a commitment to each other towards achieving exceptional results.
We are able to sustain this through our core values of expertise, collaboration, integrity,passion, and loyalty. These core values and beliefs support our philosophy that performing excellent work combined with treating all people as human beings serve to grow and prosper both those individuals and the company.
We have current openings for the position of Certified Journeyman Electrician, at our CSU - Chico job.
The Journeyman Electrician will provide leadership, efficient installation of electrical work, training, and quality control. The Journeyman will currently be assigned to our exciting multi-family residential project.
The Journeyman may also be responsible for the development of apprentices and trainees assigned to them.
- Must posses a current and valid California Journeyman Certification
- NOTE: Include your Certification Number when applying
- Must have electrical skills, including, but not limited to; plan reading, layout, various conduit bending, wire pulling, and ability to follow directions
- Must be proficient with the use of hand power tools
- Must have reliable transportation and your own hand tools
As part of the Royal Electric Co. Family you will be offered competitive wages plus medical, dental, vision benefits and 401(k).
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Veterans, women & minorities encouraged to apply.
We promote a drug free workplace.
We utilize E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.