Since 1947, Crowder has built a legacy of success in the construction industry. We work throughout the Southeast on heavy construction infrastructure projects ranging from bridges, dams, water and wastewater treatment facilities, power plants and other energy facilities. We are a general contractor who self performs civil, electrical and mechanical trades on both traditional and more complex alternative delivery projects.
As a family and employee-owned company, it is the spirit of not only doing the right things, but doing things the right way that is the true legacy of our founders and our people. Crowder is Building America and Proud of It® as reflected in our Mission Statement:
We are dedicated to superior performance and committed to making a positive difference for our clients, for our communities, and in the lives of our employees.
If you are looking for a career, not just a job, with a company committed to your future, apply today.
CROWDER IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY (EOE) AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION (AA) EMPLOYER
All Qualified Candidates including Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Crowder is a Drug Free Workplace and E-Verify Employer
REQUIREMENTS: ALL Applicants must be:
- 18 years of Age
- Able to Pass a Drug Test
- Legally Eligible to Work in the US
Primary function of a Business Development Manager:
Perform business development and marketing activities in the heavy industrial construction industry for Crowder Industrial Construction, LLC. A construction background is required in order to develop, manage, and leverage relationships with key clients.
- Insure quality client contacts, client needs assessments, proposal development, and sales closures. May be part of the final sales team (in conjunction with estimating and management) to close potential sales with clients.
- Develop strategies in support of the Divisions overall business goals in the Southeastern, USA.
- Lead the development of proposals, presentations, company brochures, advertising, promotional programs, and manage the company’s website.
- Strategically plan and forecast competitive information through research and development. Direct the interpretation of such data for the development of marketing/sales strategies.
- Increase company visibility and create a leadership position in the construction industry resulting in an increased market share of our work areas.
- Participate in Division business planning processes.
- Collaborate with Business Development and management of Crowder’s other divisions to cultivate opportunities across Crowder’s overall business segments and markets.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, & EXPERIENCE:
- Four year engineering degree with emphasis on marketing/sales or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Five years of construction-related experience preferred.
- Must be sales and goal-oriented with a proven track record of successful proposal closures.
- Must possess excellent communication (verbal and written) skills with the ability to produce highly professional proposals and presentations, and work well in a team environment.
- Must possess a valid, non-restrictive driver’s license.
- Experience in Microsoft Office required.
Crowder’s Mission Statement is the commitment to “make a positive difference in the lives of our employees.” Our comprehensive benefits package is designed to achieve that goal through access to the following competitive benefits:
- Health Plans, including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Tax-Advantaged Spending Accounts (HSA and FSA)
- Wellness Program with Incentives
- 401k Savings Plan
- Life/AD&D and Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick Leave
- Crowder YOUniversity Career-Based Training
- Educational Assistance
Benefits may vary based on position and length of employment.