Primary function of an Electrical Foreman: The Company’s first line of supervision; responsible for direct hands-on work of an electrical crew to produce units of electrical construction which are assigned on a project by a superintendent or project manager. Ensure crew operates within Crowder’s safety standards at all times. Plan and assign work; track and account for labor hours and productivity; supervise activities of an electrical construction crew of typically 2 or more workers.
Typical Duties including but not limited to:
- Ensure work is completed safely
- Planning, scheduling, and coordinating work
- Supervising, leading and mentoring of the crew
- Quality and production
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications, & Experience:
- Must demonstrate thorough knowledge and skill of electrical type construction and apply hands-on supervision with effective leadership.
- High school and/or trade school diploma preferred.
- Must have a valid, non-restrictive driver’s license.
- Must be a good communicator, motivator, and team player.
- Must understand all tools of the electrical trade.
- Maintain knowledge of correct use of trade specific tools for electrical installations and correct use of electrical testing equipment.
- Should display expertise in conduit and cable tray installation.
- Maintain a working knowledge of motor controls and SCADA systems and working knowledge of the NEC.
- Maintain a general understanding of other foreman specialties such as labor, mechanical, concrete and civil as related to the electrical discipline.
- Ability to read plan
ALL Applicants must be: 18 years of Age, Able to Pass a Drug Test, Legally Eligible to Work in the US. Additional Requirements for Craftworkers: Must have own transportation to and from jobsite every work day (driver's license not required), Must provide own hand tools (excluding power tools), May be expected to travel where the project requires (multi-state opportunities).
CROWDER IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY (EOE) AFFIRMATIVE ACTION (AA) EMPLOYER Qualified Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Crowder is a Drug Free Workplace and E-Verify Employer