Tradesmen International is immediately hiring experienced 1st Class Naval/Commercial Outside Machinists (Advanced Weapons Elevator) for projects located in and around Newport News, VA. This is a full time opportunity with a pay range of up to $27.31/hour based on experience plus $120/Per Diem to Travelers 60+ miles from the job site. If you are a Naval/Commercial Outside Machinist, and want to work alongside other proven craftsmen who emphasize safety, productivity and superior craftsmanship, this is your chance to advance your career!
- Marine Work on a Naval Yard Working on United States Naval Vessels
- Installation of Aircraft Elevators
- Operation of Lathe
- Installation of Main Engine and Propulsion Plant Machinery and Equipment
- Installation of Anchor Windlass/Mast/Antenna, Ballast Tanks, etc.
- Operate a Cargo Crane as well as Portable Milling/Drill Machine
- Install and Align Pumps & Motors (M-179 & JX)
- Install Various Hydraulic Components
- Minimum of 4 Years of Experience as a 1st Class Naval/Commercial Outside Machinist
- Able to Work any Shift (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
- US or Naturalized Citizen
- Pass Drug Screen and Background Check
- Experience with the Following
- Advanced Weapons Elevators
- Working Knowledge of Shipbuilding Terms
PRIMARY TRADESMEN CONTACT INFORMATION:
Tradesmen International not only offers consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we also provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry.
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Tradesmen+ Rewards Program – earn points for hours worked
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs & MORE!
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Click here to visit Tradesmen’s full website.