Hope Power & Industrial Inc. is a specialty manpower resource provider to contractors, industrial facilities and power generation plants: Our customer in Greenville, SC has an immediate opening for an Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Technician. Candidates should have mechanical & electrical manufacturing process experience.
Summary: Repairs and maintains mechanical piping and machinery, and electrical troubleshoot, repair and replace equipment by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (but not limited to). Other duties may be assigned:
- Troubleshoots mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and control systems to find root causes of trouble.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
- Performs welding procedure.
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts.
- Installs special functional and structural parts in devices.
- Lubricates and cleans parts.
- Cleans machines, internally and externally, as required to maintain good operating efficiency.
- Starts devices to test their performance.
- Follows and performs preventive maintenance to production equipment to minimize downtime.
- Sets up and operates drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts.
- Initiates purchase order for parts and service.
- Repairs electrical and control equipment.
- Performs piping work and some pipe welding
- Must have experience with machinery (including angle lines, drill lines, plasma tables and press brakes)
- Read and interpret equipment schematics and structural drawings
- Knowledge of lifting equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
About Hope Power & Industrial Inc. (H P&I):
H P & I is a nationwide provider of specialty craft field services and professional support to industrial facilities, contractors, power plants, and major equipment OEM. Positions available for specialty craft, professionals and other disciplines. H P & I is a dynamic company rapidly becoming a leading power & industrial contractor support customer throughout the USA. www.HopePI.net