Tradesmen International is immediately hiring for experienced Yacht Pipe Welders for projects located in Manitowoc, WI. This is a full time opportunity with an average weekly pay of $1,000-1,300, based on experience and skill level. If you are a Yacht Pipe Welder, and want to work alongside other proven craftsmen who emphasize safety, productivity and superior craftsmanship, this is your chance to advance your career!
- Marine Work on Large, Custom, Luxury Yachts
- Mirror Welding
- Working with PEX, Copper Pipe, Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- TIG Pipe Welding, all Positions, including 6GR
- Possibility of Working in a Climate Controlled Construction Bay
- Minimum of 3 Years of TIG Pipe Welding Experience
- Experience with PEX, Copper Pipe, Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Experience with TIG Pipe Welding, all positions, and Mirrow Welding
- Able to Pass Various Weld Tests
- Reliable Means of Transportation
- Basic Tools of the Trade
- Standard PPE
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume to be set up with a phone interview
Tradesmen International not only offers consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we also provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry.
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Tradesmen+ Rewards Program – earn points for hours worked
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs & MORE!
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Click here to visit Tradesmen’s full website.