Crowder is a Drug Free Workplace and E-Verify Employer
REQUIREMENTS: ALL Applicants must be:
- 18 years of Age
- Able to Pass a Drug Test
- Legally Eligible to Work in the US
- Additional Requirements for Craftworkers:
- Must have own transportation to and from jobsite every work day (driver's license not required)
- Must provide own hand tools (excluding power tools)
- May be expected to travel where the project requires (multi-state opportunities)
Primary Function: Assist pipe fitting crews with lay out, fabrication, assembly, installation, and maintenance of piping and systems, fixtures, and equipment for steam, hot water, heating, cooling, lubricating, and/or industrial processing systems.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist crew in the assembly and installation of pipe and related materials according to job specifications.
- Assist in cutting pipe (metal and non-metal), using saws, torches, and pipe machines using formulas given by supervision.
- Report the presence of obstructions or apparent structural weaknesses in materials to assigned leaders.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications, & Experience:
- Must have at least 5 years of verifiable experience as a pipe fitter helper in industrial construction.
- Work within precise limits or standards of accuracy according to team lead instructions.
- Follow instructions and ask questions when needed.
- Work at heights with comfort and ease.
- Use logical step-by-step procedures in work.
At the heart of Crowder’s Mission Statement is the commitment to “make a positive difference in the lives of our employees.” Our comprehensive benefits package is custom-designed to achieve that goal through access to the following benefits:
- Health Plans, including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Healthcare Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Program with Incentives
- 401k Savings and Profit Sharing Plan with Matching Contributions
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Voluntary and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Hospital Indemnity and Critical Illness
- Company Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick Leave
- Crowder YOUniversity Career-Based Training
- Educational Assistance
- Direct Deposit
Benefits may vary based on position and length of employment.
Click the Apply button above to be considered for the opening.