Boat Dock Construction Helpers Needed IMMEDIATELY:
This assignment is starts immediately. Pay is based on experience.
Duties Include assisting dock builders with following task:
· Demolition of existing docks and decks
· Dock and Deck Builder: Experienced with framing and building wood docks,
· Install Boat Lift Installer
· Working with Supervisor to perform various duties as needed.
· Keep work area clean and clear of debris and left over materials
· Must be willing to work outdoors
· Construction or related: 1 or more year
· Reside in the Anderson, SC area
· Basic knowledge of building materials and tools
· Keep work are clean and clear of debris and unused materials
· Inventory daily and maintain work tools in good working condition
· DED or HS diploma
· Must pass drug screen
· Must have Valid Driver License.
· Must have own dependable transportation
· Must be at work on time everyday
· Physical ability to lift / carry up to 30 lbs.
· Physical ability to load / unload materials from fork lift, load boats on forks
· Ability to listen and understand assignments and instructions
· Good communications skills and friendly attitude Must be at least 18 years old
· Must be US citizen and pass a background check and drug screening.
HP&I is an EOE
* All H P&I employment publications and conditions for offered position is “Contingent” on customer award, conditions of contract and acceptance by H P&I.