Skilled Trades Services is recruiting for an Electrician/Foreman with roughly 10-15 years commercial experience for a local contractor in the Charlotte area.
Position with be a Temp-to-Hire position.
- Must have previously foreman/superintendent level experience.
- Capable managing a project and a crew with 4-6 electrician & electrician helpers.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 5+ Years Supervisory/Foreman experience.
- 10-12 years of commercial/industrial experience.
- Ability to review and understand Electrical drawings.
- Working knowledge of the N.E.C.
Strategy & Planning
- Review scope, plans, and layouts provided by the Project Manager.
- Review project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, contract scope, and performance standard.
- Follow Project Manager’s Pre-Con documentation, proposals and plans process.
- The Superintendent will maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, plan and schedule changes.
- Generate weekly and monthly material requests.
- Attend weekly job site coordination meetings with General Contractor.
- Perform quality control for work being performed.
- Communicate with Project Manager regarding RFI’s and Materials.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate to Project Manager/Regional Team for resolution.
- Maintain Daily log of activities on the job site.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Valid North Carolina Driver's License with a clean MVR.
- Clean Criminal Background
- Successful completion of pre-employment screening