Currently hiring Skilled Laborers/Utilitymen High possibility for full-time, permanent employment with an amazing company offering excellent benefits. The job entails lifting up to 80lbs and a minimum of 2 years of construction and/or rough carpentry experience.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
* Directs the organized placement of raw materials to manufacture cement.
* Assists in the securing and unloading of raw material from containers.
* Transfers raw material from the dock area to the production area.
* Loads trucks for the transfer of raw material to production.
* Performs clean-up duties in work area as necessary.
* Greases equipment and reports any needed repairs.
* Inspects conveyors and screen for proper operation.
* Observes ALL safety rules and regulations.
* Performs other duties as required.
Must have reliable transportation, pass a Tier 2 background check, 10-panel drug screening, as well a high school diploma or G.E.D.
Pay: $13.00 Per Hour, overtime available. Paid weekly.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 5am to 5pm - or 5pm to 5am.
POSITIONS LOCATED IN BUDA, TX - SOUTH OF AUSTIN!