Tradesmen International is seeking highly motivated Carpenter Apprentices to join our team. If you are a Carpenter Apprentice eager to become a skilled Carpenter by improving your skills and learning new ones, this is your chance to launch your career!
We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have plenty of great opportunities for carpenter apprentices that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America.
In this construction role you will work directly under the supervision of a qualified Journeyman Carpenter and construct, erect, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, metal studs, and drywall using carpenter's hand tools and power tools, while conforming to local building codes.
- Helping install foundations, walls, floors, ceilings, and roofs using materials such as: wood, steel, metal, concrete, plastics, and composites of multiple materials
- Assisting with fitting and installing window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware, interior and exterior trim using a carpenters level, plumb bob, and laser levels
- Erecting scaffolding, ladders for assembling structures above ground levels.
- Positioning and holding timbers, lumber, or paneling in place for fastening or cutting
- Selecting tools, equipment, and/or materials from storage and transport items to work site
- Cleaning work areas, machines, or equipment, to maintain a clean and safe job site
- Holding plumb bobs, sighting rods, or other equipment to aid in establishing reference points and lines
- Cutting timbers, lumber and/or paneling to specified dimensions, and drilling holes in timbers or lumber
- Smoothing or sanding surfaces to remove ridges, tool marks, glue, or caulking
Simply put, we're not a temp agency and don't just hire anyone. In fact, we're highly selective, committed to hiring only those carpenter apprentices that have exceptional abilities at their skill level, with unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the best.
- Eagerness and willingness to learn
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Req ID 2019-214217
Category Carpenter - Apprentice