Now hiring a Construction Superintendent in Nashville, Tennessee!
Trillium Construction is seeking a Superintendent in the Nashville area for direct hire. The Superintendent will be expected to manage onsite construction for commercial and residential construction projects to ensure project completion on time and on budget, while following company safety guidelines/procedures. The superintendent will be expected to have knowledge of masonry, concrete, metals, woods, plastics, moisture proofing, finishes, equipment, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, utilities, earthwork, etc.
- Oversee all phases of construction from planning to completion, while providing accurate status updates and reporting to the management team.
- Manage and lead subcontractors onsite.
- Time Sheet management
- Administer safety programs and adhere to company safety guidelines/protocols.
- Customer service representation.
- Quality Control Program Administration
- Provide onsite training to employees.
- Project Procurement
- Project Scheduling
- Client Relations
This is a first shift direct hire position offering per diem/relocation for those who qualify. Salary range is $80,000-$110,000 yearly.
If you’re interested in this direct hire Construction Superintendent opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
- 5-10 years’ construction management experience (Federal/Government Construction Project Experience a plus)
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree preferred, or relevant Federal/Government Construction Project experience
- Knowledge of Project Management software and processes
- LEED Project Experience
- OSHA site safety experience (OSHA 30 and OSHA HAZPOWER)
- Estimating experience a plus
- Microsoft Office Proficient
- Ability to work well in a team environment and multi-task