For over 30 years, ISC has provided safe, high quality electrical, instrumentation and controls solutions to global leading industrial manufacturers. With offices in Baton Rouge, Beaumont, Houston and Lake Charles, we have grown to a team of more than 3,000 associates offering full-service engineering, construction, and maintenance solutions throughout the United States.
- TWIC card - (Transportation Worker Identification Credential); Go to TWIC website for more information
- Ability to meet the cut score on the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) Written Skill Assessment.
- Ability to pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug/alcohol test and applicable background checks.
The instrument fitter must be able to read loop sheets, P & ID's, and blueprints; possess the ability to perform tube bending; tube bending in groups; install instrument stands, instrument air headers, instruments, tube tray, screw pipe, decotrace, and steam tracing; must possess knowledge of high-pressure valves and fittings; mechanical and hydraulic powered tubing benders, weld fittings, and pipe specifications.
- No per diem available.
- Excellent wages (DOE) and complete benefits package
- We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The above written description shall not be and is not intended to be a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental, or similar duties which may be required from day to day. ISC utilizes the multi-skill concept and expects all associates to perform other job requirements.