MK Industries is hiring Structural Welders -Pulse Arc in Newport News, VA
Why choose us?
MK Industries knows a company’s success begins with its employees, and your success begins with the right career move. With 25+ years of experience, we have grown to become an industry leader in the staffing and recruiting space.
Coast to Coast, we got you! For the past 25+ years, we have employed thousands of exceptional employees while partnering with top clientele in every industry nationwide.
MK Industries is urgently hiring skilled trades to join the MK team fulfilling hours throughout the area. Partner with your assigned Staffing Manager to gain access to available hours & ensure your needs are being met!
Start Date: ASAP
*INCREASED* Pay Ranges: $45.00 per hour plus $120.00 a day per diem, if you qualify.
Four years of NNS or naval shipyard experience as a first-class Welder.
Required to pass Pulse Arc weld test
1. Multi-pass. All position fillet and butt welds using the following processes: SMAW (Shielded Metal Arc Welding), GMAW (Gas Metal Arc Welding), FCAW (Flux Cored Arc Welding), and GMAW-P (Pulse Arc Welding).
2. Heating - Oxygen/Propane Heating Torch.
3. Experience working in a physically demanding environment (shipboard, sub-assemblies, ladders, staging, etc.).
4. Familiarity with OSHA regulations relative to the shipbuilding industry.
5. Air Carbon Arc Gouging.
6. Ability to properly use fillet and butt weld gauges.
- Consistent Work
- Industry-leading pay
- People First Culture
- Weekly Pay
Learn more at mkindustries.com and see a full list of available positions!
Ask about our referral program and earn rewards* +1 800 573 6269
MK Industries is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.