The HIGHEST PERFORMING NATIONAL CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, delivering on our Cornerstone of Reliable Resources, Outcomes, and Insights; dedicated to innovation, quality, and our genuine care for people.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Weekly Pay
- Per Diem
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Responsible for overseeing multiple projects and differing levels of personnel.
- Accountable for the leadership of assigned personnel.
- Responsible for safe installations, alterations, additions, and/or repairs of electrical systems, conductors, and associated materials and equipment within the commercial and industrial electrical industry.
- Will have assigned project labor reporting to him/her. (normally 50+ employees)
- Reports to the Field Manager/Project Manager and interacts with other field personnel as well as support staff (e.g. Human Resources, Estimating, Accounting, Finance, and other Corporate services staff).
- May interact with owners, owner representatives, architects, engineers, trade contractors, vendors, and others who are associated with project related activities.
- Directly responsible for supervising and overseeing multiple projects consisting of on-site supervision of field supervisors, lead persons/crew leaders, journeypersons, apprentices and/or helpers.
- Lays out project work and ensures that materials, tools, equipment, etc. are scheduled to meet scope, budget, and project construction schedules.
- Accountable for the on-site management of assigned construction projects, trade contractors, and field personnel, in such a way as to ensure scheduled completion of projects within established budget, time frames, quality and performance standards, and customer/client satisfaction.
- Responsible for reviewing project documents, plans and specifications, directing construction activities, resolving construction difficulties, coordinating field installations, project close-outs, and developing and/or maintaining customer/client relationships.
- All responsibilities to be accomplished within standard operating procedures, project cost, time constraints and quality standards.
- Performs annual performance evaluations of assigned personnel as directed.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: High school/college graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience.
- Four or more years of Electrical Field Supervision/management experience
- Must have completed BAT approved Apprenticeship Program or have a minimum of six years on-the-job electrical experience
- SPECIALIZED SKILLS: High level interpersonal relationship skills, proficiency in communication skills, organization skills, and must be computer literate (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel)
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability