Hiring starts approximately
This job is hiring at a future date. Apply now to get your name on the hiring list.
Insight Global is looking to help build out an Outside Machinist team to help support a federal client. The outside machinist will be helping in the repair and install phase upon different submarines. The outside machinist will be reading designs and drawings, measuring material, installing material, testing materials, aligning pumps and valves. They will be traveling from NOB, NNSY, and NNS to support various submarines. The candidate is required to have an active clearance or an interim clearance due to the nature of the work.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6 year of outside machining experience (journeymen level)
- Experience with using PMI tools
- Experience with reading designs and drawings
- Experience in the marine industry
- Active secret clearance or Interim
NEW FEATURE: Build interest in your upcoming jobs by listing a future hire date.
Hiring on future date?