Nationwide Skilled Trades is actively seeking talented and highly motivated Skilled Trades Personnel - Marine Electricians, Pipefitters, Pipe Welders, Shipfitters, Structural Welders, Sheetmetal Mechanics, Inside and Outside Machinist, Blasters, and Laborers.
Must meet the required qualifications to be considered:
- Resume or Application
- working experience in a ship repair or new construction environment
- Pass a DRUG TEST and BACKGROUND CHECK
- Must be able to obtain a DBIDS Badge
Additional Requirements if checked:
X Testing/Qualifications in: Varies based on Position applying for
X Certifications/Licensed in: Varies based on Position applying for
Work Environment Summary
- Applicant may be subject to environmental conditions such as cold, heat, exposed to noise, hazards, and confined spaces/close quarters. Applicant must be aware of work environment at all times.
Physical Conditions for Job Performance
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift, stand, walk, kneel, crouch, stoop, use hands and fingers, handle tools, or controls, and talk or hear others. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
Nationwide Skilled Trades Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
- Marine/Shipyard: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)