Salary: Competitive Wages + Per Diem
- Shipboard lighting circuits and fixtures.
- LED Lighting conversion and installation.
- Read blueprints or technical diagrams before doing work
- Install and maintain wiring and lighting systems
- Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers
- Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electric Code
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Electrician in a shipyard
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug test