Trillium is seeking a Traveling Field Superintendent for a custom-engineered hanger and industrial door company for nationwide work! This is a Contract-to-Hire opportunity with excellent per diem available to those who qualify!
- Minimum of 5 years of experience assembling and erecting structural steel.
- Mechanical systems and industrial electricity experience.
- OSHA 30.
- Experience with material handling using cranes and forklifts.
- Experience supervising and leading crews, ironworkers, and electricians.
- Working knowledge of industrial electricity, braking systems, gear reducers, and sprockets.
- MIG and stick welding experience.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.