DL Jones Construction is seeking a self-driven, motivated, skilled General Foremen to oversee crews working in North Dakota & Minnesota. Must be able to manage at least 4-6 piping teams and/or 15 Millwrights. Must represent the Company well to customers and others on the job site while following and adhering to company policies and safety procedures. Work alongside a crew while ensuring timely completion of tasks.
- Read Construction Drawings, P&IDs, ISOs, Specifications
- Maintain required job specific paperwork
- Manage crews of various sizes
- Direct crew to timely completion of work to customer satisfaction
- Notify crew of expected daily tasks to be completed
- Oversee crew and maintain productivity
- Communicate with Construction Manager/Project Manager regarding job progress
- Instruct crew on safety standards and practices at weekly safety meetings prior to beginning work
- Stand for long periods of time
- Lift up to 80 pounds regularly
- Must be able to climb up and down stairs regularly.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work at heights without fear.
- Supervising experience: 3 years (Required)
- Construction Experience: 10 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)