Description: A Marine Joiner must has the knowledge of installing interior of ship, including joiner bulkhead panels, tracks for panels, ceilings, galley equipment, bunks, lockers, tables and any ship furnishings. Must be able to cut with saws, drill and grind, tack welding with stick and flux core required. Must be able to read blue prints, have full knowledge of ship terminology and math skills a must.
- Minimum 5 years craft experience
- Basic reading and writing skills along with basic math.
- Must be able to read a tape measure (standard and metric)
- Must have knowledge of basic blue prints with little or no supervision
- Must pass drug test and E-Verify
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekend shifts
Benefits: A limited benefit plan is available to Hutco, Inc. Employees through Essential Staff Care. Available plans include:
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Short Term Disability Benefits
- Term Life Benefits
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
Hutco is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)