Kiewit is looking for Certified Crane Operators for the Gross Reservoir Expansion Project located in Boulder County, CO.
Over the next two years, Kiewit-Barnard Joint Venture will complete an expansion project that will raise the height of the existing Gross Reservoir dam, completed in 1954, by 131 feet, allowing the reservoir to nearly triple in size. The higher dam will expand the capacity of the reservoir in Boulder County by 77,000 acre-feet.
Pay & Benefits
- $34.77 to $39.75/hr
- $75/ day per diem
- $3/hr Retention bonus available
- $2,500 Rehire bonus available, if eligible
- Opportunity for Apprentices at applicable rates available
- Liebherr LR1200SX Lattice Boom Crawler with Luffing Jib
- Liebherr LR1300SX Lattice Boom Crawler with Luffing Jib
- Tadano GR750 Rough Terrain Crane.
- Linkbelt TCC 1200 Tele-crawler
- Mantis GTC 1200 Tele-crawler
- TLL for Rough terrain cranes
- LAT for Lattice Boom Crawler cranes
- Both TLL and LAT for Tele-crawler cranes
- Current medical card
- CDL preferred
- Current schedule is Monday to Saturday, 12-hour shifts
- Day or night shift available
- Additional overtime may be required
- Must be willing to work weekends and nights when required
- All offers are contingent on your ability to pass a Drug and Alcohol test
- All employees must be willing to join or already be a member of Operators Union Local 9.
Gross Reservoir Expansion Project is proudly affiliated with Operators Union Local 9 for this role, all hires will need to either already be enrolled with the applicable hall or willing to do so.
As one of North America’s largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations, Kiewit provides opportunities to make a positive impact in communities across North America in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining.
Whether you're a carpenter planning forms for a concrete pour, a rigger prepping the proper components for complex crane lift, or a laborer working hard to help your team get the job done on time, Kiewit's skilled craft employees strive to be the best.
From Day One on the job, we’ll give you meaningful responsibility and the opportunity to prove yourself. With access to industry-leading training and development, Kiewit craft employees are in full control of their careers.
Due to the volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.