Tradesmen International is hiring Apprentice level Plumbers for commercial & residential work in the Bismark area.
Must have current apprentice card in North dakota.
Please apply with resume or call Tradesmen at 701-281-7040.
As an apprentice Plumber you will assemble, install, or repair pipes, fittings, or fixtures of heating, water, or drainage systems, according to specifications or plumbing codes.
- Inspecting structure, locating and marking positions of pipes, connections, and passage holes for pipe in walls and floors
- Cutting openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings
- Cutting, threading, and bending pipe to required angles
- Assembling and installing valves, pipe fittings, and pipes composed of metals and non-metals
- Joining pipes by use of screws, bolts, fittings, and solder
- Testing pipes by filling them with water or air and reads gauges to determine whether system is working accurately
- Installing and repairing plumbing fixtures
- Repairing and maintaining plumbing by replacing washers in leaky faucets, mending burst pipes, and opening clogged drains
- 1-4 years of plumbing experience
- Ability to comprehend schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications required by our client
- Experience working with hand tools, power tool and electronic test equipment
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Req ID 2019-227436
Category Plumber - Apprentice