Industrial Electricians in the Raleigh, North Carolina area with the ability the preform the following:
1. Install, maintain, modify, and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment.
2. Remain in compliance with current National Electric Code.
3. Inspect and test components of electrical systems, including transformers, transfer switches, and switch gear.
4. Complete project tasks and record material utilized on jobs.
5. Utilize blueprints, wiring diagrams, and manufacture installation manual to complete assigned project.
6. Work as a team to complete an industrial new construction project from start to finish.
OSHA 10 Training (Preferred)
Ability to complete background screening and drug testing
Offering competitive compensation and per diem.