!!!TRAVEL IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION!!!
We are currently looking to add entry Level Millwrights to our team. Please read this ad in its entirety before applying for a position.
Heartland Millwrights operates around 3 principles:
- Professionalism – We are in contact with customers and end users every day it is imperative for all employees to represent our company and themselves in the highest regards. We also expect each employee who works for Heartland Millwrights to possess a professional approach to developing their skills, becoming better, and growing.
- Contribution – In-order to achieve maximum results in the most efficient manner we must all contribute equally; be willing to help develop others we work with and have the intuition and motivation to step up without being called on and especially when called on to do so.
- Safety – Safety is not a program or policy within our organization, it is the only way we do business. There is no compromise for unsafe work practices and each employee is expected to maintain a high level of safety and awareness both at work and at home.
- Ability to learn read and understand blueprints
- Ability to read measuring devices from micrometers to tape measures
- Knowledge in using layout devices such as lasers, theodolites, transits, string lines, etc.
- 1+ Years of conveying equipment installations
- Ability to assemble and install equipment per installation manuals or prints
- Ability to use power tools safely and correctly
- Ability to work at heights or depths
- Basic competency in rigging gear
- Ability to pull and plug in low voltage wires and sensors
- Ability to identify potential issues within systems and red tag for follow up
- Basic ability and knowledge to weld various materials, thicknesses, and processes.
- Ability to efficiently fabricate parts from prints or in field engineering
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable vehicle for travel purposes
- Funds to purchase basic hand tools
- Must be able to follow simple directions
- A phone with service and the ability to text
- Good Hygiene
- Ability to communicate in English
- PPE will be expected to always be worn
If you do not meet the flowing requirements, please do not apply. We are only looking for top tier candidates who are looking to be part of a high performing team of individuals dedicated to providing high quality workmanship and creating a strong culture within our company.
We take your personal freedoms seriously and will never mandate, enforce, or require our employees receive a shot or wear a mask to be able to provide for themselves or their family.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Agricultural Millwright : 1 year
- Conveyor installation: (Preferred)
- Mechanical knowledge: 1 year
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: On the road