· Demonstrated knowledge of methods of construction practices and project execution.
· Training and practical knowledge of construction trades.
· Must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must have excellent communication skills and related team-building skills required to instruct, motivate, and manage field employees and to communicate effectively with customers.
· Must work collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
· Respectfully takes direction and adheres to feedback from Phoenix management.
· Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance in accordance with project and company work hours.
· Must be able to travel and complete extended assignments in the field away from home with limited opportunity to travel home.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· High School Diploma or GED and 5 years experience in construction field work or construction trade training and 5 years experience in construction field work.