Superior Skilled Trades is seeking Oregon Licensed Journeyman Electricians for a industrial project.
Per Diem: $100/day
Duration: 6 weeks
Hours/Schedule: Work 10 days on, 4 days off, working 8 days straight, 8-10 hours per day.
PPE Required: Safety glasses, steel toe boots, no shorts, no sleeveless shirts, COVID-19 related face masks.
Tools: Applicable electrical hand tools.
REQUIRED: Oregon State Journeyman Electrician License required. You will be asked to provide proof of license.
- Installing EMT electrical conduit
- Installing various types of raceway and cable tray systems.
- Measures, cuts, bends, threads, assembles and installs electrical conduit using measuring devices, hand tools, threaders and hand or mechanical benders
- Perform wire and conduit pulling
- Installs and connects power supply wiring, cables, conduit, and electrical apparatus in new and existing facilities following diagrams, schematics, or blueprints
- Troubleshoots and resolves problems in electrical circuits, systems, and equipment
- Performs other project related duties and assignments as instructed by supervisor
- Have a willingness to operate individually or within the constraints of a team environment
- Work off ladders, man lifts or reach booms
- Must be able to lift/carry 50-85 lbs.
- Must be able to perform frequent standing, bending, twisting, crawling, kneeling, squatting, climbing, reaching, and grasping
- Must have all own hand tools and required PPE
- Must have an OSHA 10 certificate
- Ability to build and install control panels and provide maintenance to systems
- Experience reading electrical blueprints
- Experience finding and repairing faults in electrical apparatus and circuits
- Ability to verify compliance and functionality of installation
- Ability to manage material estimates