NOW HIRING - Electricians
Maintenance & repair of mining machinery & equipment
$34.50/Hr. - $115.00 Per Diem per day
Per Diem is paid for the full 7 days per week if you work your full scheduled shift.
5 years of relevant Electrical experience.
Mining experience required.
- Understanding of why systems are resistive grounded; able to provide examples of types of systems that may not be grounded.
- Understanding of types of devices and relays used for electrical protections on mobile & stationery low, medium, and high voltage circuits; including if/when adjustments should be made to existing relay settings.
- Understanding and working knowledge of inductance, impedance, reactance, capacitance, and leading power factor.
- Ability to wire delta-wye or wye-delta transformer connections.
- Ability to diagnose motor problems and take accurate current, voltage, and Ohm-valve readings.
- Have a basic understanding of the PLC Systems, how it is wired and how it can be used for a troubleshooting tool.
- Demonstrate understanding of proper procedures in Change out of High Voltage power cables.
Must be available to work any shift & overtime
Must successfully pass a background check, durg & alcohol test.
Must have current or have had and MSHA Electrical Card.
Submit a detailed resume for review.