- Now hiring a Construction Project Manager with Retail Aviation experience!
- Manage all aspects of the construction process from inception through completion.
- Create, manage and maintain project budgets and construction schedules.
- Manage permitting process and filings.
- Manage and negotiate subcontracts.
- Review and manage the change order process.
- Progress meetings to ensure budgets and time schedules are met.
- Successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Apply online today!
- 7+ years of experience
- Retail/Aviation Store experience
- Microsoft Office experience and Project
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.