Location: Brandenburg, KY
Pay Rate: Up to $29/Hour & $100/day Per Diem
Hours: 60 Hours/ Week
Systems is looking for an experienced Ironworker that is ready to hit the ground running in Brandenburg, KY! This position is short term with per diem. The job is expected to go through August, however there is a potential for longer if needed.
We are a family-owned company with over 50 years experience of designing, building, and maintaining steel mills. We have always looked for employees who desire a career, not just a job with a company, and we have strived to be the kind of company that people want to stay with long-term. Not only is it our motto but it is our true belief that, “Our Employees Make The Difference”.
Ironworker Job Responsibilities:
Build and install iron or steel girders, columns, and other construction materials
- Make, weld, and cut structural metal in fabricating shops.
- Erect steel frames.
- Connect steel columns, beams, and girders.
- Drill holes into steel for bolts.
- Number steel according to assembly instructions
- Position steel with connecting bars and spud wrenches.
- Work with driftpins to align the holes in the steel with the framework holes.
- Use plumb bobs, levels, and laser equipment to check alignment.
- Bolt or weld piece into place.
- Tighten cables with jacking equipment.
- Install stairs, handrails, or curtain walls.
- Make sure all pieces are fitted properly and complete repairs as necessary.
Benefits – Company subsidized health insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, paid vacation, and opportunities for continuing education, such as NCCER certifications and our in-house Welding Training Program.
Experience and Requirements:
- Ironworking in an industrial setting is preferred
- OSHA Approved Met-Guard boots (annual company allowance provided)
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
So, do you think you have what it takes to join The Systems Family? Apply at https://careers.tsg.bz/