For over 30 years, ISC has provided safe, high quality electrical, instrumentation and controls solutions to global leading industrial manufacturers. With offices in Baton Rouge, Beaumont, Houston and Lake Charles, we have grown to a team of more than 3,000 associates offering full-service engineering, construction, and maintenance solutions throughout the United States.
- TWIC card - (Transportation Worker Identification Credential); Go to TWIC website for more information.
- Ability to pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug/alcohol test and applicable background checks.
- Must have knowledge of applicable safety rules; must be able to assist Journeyman and Craftsmen in the installation of rigid, aluminum, plasti-bond, and PVC conduit; must have the ability to use or willing to learn to use mechanical, electric, and hydraulic conduit benders; the ability to fabricate and install conduit supports; the ability to assist in the installation of cable tray and tube tray; the ability to install wire and cable by hand and by machine in cable tray and in conduit; the ability to assist in the installation of air pipe and instrument tubing; to utilize a variety of electric and hydraulic hand tools and pneumatic tools.
- Must be able to follow specific directions, work within the standards of accuracy, capable of maintaining proper housekeeping, and able to carry out work requirements of demolition, handling trash, and assisting in maintenance and construction.
- No per diem available.
- Excellent wages (DOE) and complete benefits package.
- We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- ISC evaluates and hires applicants for employment based exclusively upon the applicant's merit. No applicant will ever be required to pay money (or any other form of compensation) to an ISC employee in order to be hired by or considered for employment with the Company.
The description above shall not be and is not intended to be a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental, or similar duties, which may be required from day-to-day. ISC utilizes the multi-skill concept and expects all associates to perform other job requirements.