We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ammonia or related experience
Per Diem is offered if you live 50+ miles from the job site.
$25 to $29 Hourly
401K, Dental, Medical, Vision
After you apply - please contact me at 402-858-1062 and ask for Clayton