Qualifications: Two (2) year degree with two (2) years of legal secretary experience.
Position Summary: The primary responsibility is to provide technical and administrative support to the Contract Specialists, Senior Contract Specialist, Attorneys, and others within the Legal Department as needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide administrative support to the Contract Specialists, Senior Contract Specialist, and Attorneys, including scheduling meetings; coordinate food orders for meetings as needed; draft correspondence.
Enter hand written redlines into electronic format in contracts and other legal documents; obtain contract document signatures.
Track, maintain and register Attorneys’ continuing legal education credits and other seminars.
Perform as administrator for Legal Department Intranet; participate in updating work flow charts to reflect current processes and procedures; create and maintain various databases for tracking Legal Department process and procedures.
Coordinate travel arrangements, submit expense reimbursements, and other tasks for the Contract Specialists, Senior Contract Specialist, and Attorneys as needed.
Provide support to the Blattner Family Foundation including the Annual Golf Fundraiser and coordination of communication.
- Maintain and update the weekly department meeting agenda.
Other Job Functions
- Performs other duties per supervisor’s discretion.
- Provide back up support to the Legal Secretary (Subcontracts) and others as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good communication skills (written, verbal and presentation).
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Must be self-motivated and willing be proactive and act independently.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams at all levels within the company.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Must be able to maintain confidential information, and act in a professional demeanor.