- Trillium Construction is now hiring a Senior Project Manager.
This position will oversee two to five Superintendents who supervise Project Coordinators in the Construction Department and will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units. Supervisory responsibilities are in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Duties also include training employees; planning, assigning, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Meets with owners to go over bid summary
- Attends staff meetings and reports on projects
- Attends PM meeting
- Reviews daily reports
- Responsible for site visits to projects
- Manages budgets on projects
Apply online today!
- Minimum eight to ten years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to pass any pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.