Would you like to build a career in the electrical field where the latest tools and technologies are readily available? We thought so! At Interstates we offer that, along with consistent work, competitive pay, advancement opportunities, and a team that is dedicated to YOUR success. We are hiring a Licensed Electrical Foreman to join our National Travelingl team.
This position presents exciting opportunities and long-term career growth! Candidates with relative leadership experience in industrial facilities or maintenance environments are encouraged to apply today! Our Electrical Foreman is committed to personal, project, and company success. They supervise and coordinate the activities of Foreman, team leaders and craft professionals to complete a project that represents quality work that is accident free, on time, within scope and budget, and they are expected to be able to effectively lead a team of craft professionals. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability.
What we can offer:
- Competitive Pay ($40.00 + Depending On Experience)
- Continuing Education + Journeyman License Renewal or Assistance
- Cordless Milwaukee Power Tool Kit + PPE
- Company Sponsored Holiday & Team Building Celebrations
- Stable Work (40-60 hours per week), Full-Time, Permanent Opportunities
- Family-Like Culture - A team that cares about you as a whole person, not just what you do for work
- Advancement Opportunities
- Up to $5K in sign-on bonus just for joining Interstates!
- 401(k) + Company Match
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Benefits
- Per Diem/Travel Pay (based on company policy) - $729/week
- Relocation Allowance (mileage stipends in between jobs)
- Company Discount Perk Program
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- Bonus Incentives
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
Check out a day in the life with Interstates: https://youtu.be/00eDX9xw1X4
While we are currently hiring for a limited number of positions, we are looking to the future and want to make sure that we have talented individuals (like you!) in our talent pools for future opportunities. By signing up to be a part of our talent pool network, we'll reach out to you with updates on open opportunities as soon as they are available. Visit interstates.com/connect
Connect with a recruiter - email @ Felicia.Hughes@interstates.com
This position requires FULL-TIME travel and employees must to be flexible to traveling anywhere within the nation that we have manpower needs.
Interstates is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer and provides a drug-free work environment.