We have great opportunites for HVAC/Sheet Metal Installers for a project in the northern Colorado area. Commercial construction experience is required.
Pay rates range from $23.00 - 29.00 per hr. DOE
Elwood Tradesmen in Loveland is currently searching for a Sheet Metal Installer and HVAC Tech with commercial experience for a project in northern Colorado. This is a temporary position with the opportunity for full time hire with the company after completion.
- Great Long Term Opportunities
- Weekly pay Pay rates range from $23.00 - 29.00 per hr. DOE
- Mon - Fri with occasional Saturday work.
- Overtime is available
Job Duties for Sheet Metal/HVAC Installer:
- Experienced working with sheet metal/HVAC in a commercial setting
- Ground level as well as working from 6 - 12 foot heights
- Installation of sheet metal duct and HVAC equipment
Requirements for HVAC Sheet Metal Installer:
- At least 1 year of sheet metal experience
- Commercial construction work history is required
- Knowledge of system layout and HVAC duct design
- Read blue prints and product installation guides and install according to directions
- Knowledge of HVAC mechanical code
- Safety conscious
- Must have own PPE, hand tools and reliable transportation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.