Education Requirements: Pursuing a degree in communication studies, marketing, business, mass communication, or closely related field.
Position Summary: Provide support to the marketing communications team through planning, researching and drafting marketing communication efforts. This includes the areas of day to day operations and special marketing communication projects that contribute to the company. This position is also expected to support and uphold the Blattner brand.
Essential Job Functions
- Assists in the execution of marketing and corporate communication plans.
- Assists with development, proofing and editing of Blattner’s marketing materials, including brochures, letters and web-copy.
- Supports external and internal marketing communication efforts, from developing messaging to publishing content through various communication means including intranet, kiosk, newsletters, social media and website.
- Contributes to special projects centered on company communication efforts. Researches communication and marketing tools and trends and reports back to team on findings and ways company can incorporate them into the marketing and corporate communication plans.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Strong organization skills, ability to prioritize work and high level of attention to detail.
- Self-started with ability to work independently, and maintain quality across multiple assignments.
- Proficiency with computer software including: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)