IST is hiring Industrial Electricians to join our team and offering a SIGN ON BONUS! We are ramping up for a long term project in the Madison, WI area that should run until the new year. Regular OT available and required.
Conveyor experience a MAJOR PLUS!
Wisconsin JW or Apprentices license, preferred.
Local applicants ONLY.
- Bend and install rigid conduit up to 3 inch
- Set up and pull wire and cable
- Terminate power, control, and instrumentation wire and cable
- Install electrical gear, equipment, and devices
- Install and troubleshoot PLC's
- Install and troubleshoot AC and DC Drives
- Single and Three Phase motors and motor control systems
- Solid/stable/proven experience in electrical field (2-3 professional references required), letters of recommendation a plus
- Read/comprehend tape measure, blue prints, schematics, technical drawings, work orders, instructions, formulas and processing charts
- Must have knowledge of the NEC (National Electrical Code) and OSHA safety standards
- Stand, walk, sit, kneel, and walk up/down stairs on regular basis; climb up and down ladders up to 35 feet high repeatedly on a shift
- Work from various heights via platforms, scaffolds, ladders or man-lifts
- Bend and stretch, lift and move heavy objects many times across a shift
- Operate, maintain, and work in close proximity to various power equipment, including, but not limited to, forklifts, man-lifts, excavators, drills, saws, hydraulic tools and automatic machinery
- Must be safety conscious
- Must have electrical tools including hand benders as well as all PPE and preferably a harness