Power Plant E&I Technician sought for Alexandria, VA operations by World Leader in plant operations providing sustainable waste and energy solutions. Solid compensation package, bonus and the career potential available only in an industry leader.
Seeking dedicated professional w/Power Production Plant experience plus developed expertise in Instrument Calibration, PLC/DCS programming/troubleshooting, ability to maintain, repair and operate Field Controllers, Instrumentation Motor Centers and other Power Plant Electrical Equipment ranging from 24VDC to 13.8V.
- Minimum 5 years’ as a Maintenance Electrician in a Power Production Plant or very similar environment
- Strong knowledge of Electrical Systems
- Ability to work from P&IDs and schematics to install and troubleshoot equipment
- Related AA or comparable military training
- Familiarity with Allen-Bradley SLC-500 and Control Logix, Bailey Infi/NET90 DCS, Crane electrical controls, pneumatics, hydraulics
- Big plus: Expertise in Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS)
Strong preference given to local and large city-based candidates.
Apply/inquire by sending your resume to contracted Agency at: email@example.com – serious applications are acknowledged